Volunteer with Us
From sourcing event speakers to facilitating a PMP Prep course, to preparing for the next mentoring cohort, volunteers are involved in every facet of PMI KSA.
As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Claim PDUs.
- Network within the Project Management community
- Develop your technical skill-set and knowledge in a range of roles and functions.
- Give back! Volunteering provides you with the opportunity to give back to the Project Management community.
- Be recognized by a PMI KSA Volunteer Award.
PMI KSA volunteers come from a range of sectors and experiences, however, all have two things in common – a passion for project management and a dedication to giving back to the project management community.
- Being part of a highly professional community helps volunteers hone their personal and professional skills and develop new skills.
- Volunteers interact regularly with other functions within PMI KSA which gives them many opportunities to gain knowledge and skills within fields outside of their normal expertise envelope.
- Volunteers are directly exposed to and involved with the Project Management community in KSA and therefore have access to a vast network of PM professionals and leaders around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
- Volunteers are regularly tasked to develop new community relationships that are mutually beneficial to PMI KSA and to the community which gives the volunteer access to a wealth of local community networks.
Professional Development Unit (P.D.Us)
- Volunteering offers PDUS for various tasks which enables PMI members to maintain their professional qualifications and gain required PDUS at ease.