Key Strategies for Effective Communication
September 26 @ 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm KSA Time
Join & Gain 1 PDU
An introduction to key communication areas essential for all project management professionals, who want to influence and work effectively in their cross-functional teams.
Learn in this talk about:
– The benefits of elevating your communication skills.
– How to adapt your communication approach to build rapport.
You will discover how to develop concise communication and how to plan your key messages so they land with impact.
Explore how to listen and disagree effectively, and how to build your presence in virtual meetings.
– Understand the advantages of improving your communication skills in project management.
– Learn how to adapt your communication style to build strong relationships and rapport.
– Discover strategies for crafting concise and impactful messages.
– Gain insights into effective listening and constructive disagreement.
– Enhance your virtual meeting presence and communication.
About the speaker:
Meet Victoria Rennoldson
A communication coach and cross-cultural trainer, the CEO and founder of Culture Cuppa.
She helps international leaders on their career journey with their communication skills, and teams working across diverse cultures to build trust in their teams, growing themselves and their businesses globally. She is the host of the top-ranked podcast, Cultural Communication Confidence.