- Being part of a highly professional community helps volunteers hone their personal and professional skills and develop new skills.
- Volunteers interact regularly with other functions within PMI KSA which gives them many opportunities to gain knowledge and skills within fields outside of their normal expertise envelope.
- Volunteers are directly exposed to and involved with the Project Management community in KSA and therefore have access to a vast network of PM professionals and leaders around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
- Volunteers are regularly tasked to develop new community relationships that are mutually beneficial to PMI KSA and to the community which gives the volunteer access to a wealth of local community networks.
Professional Development Unit (P.D.Us)
- Volunteering offers PDUS for various tasks which enables PMI members to maintain their professional qualifications and gain required PDUS at ease.