Ahmed Saeedi Executive Director Of Finance and Treasury
- Completed 10 years of experience as PMO & Project Engineer specialist. His experience spans from projects delivery to monitoring and controlling the project portfolio.
- Head of Planning & Support, responsible to oversee and monitor the performance of PMO, and the implementation of Operational Excellence philosophy to improve the execution of Saudi Aramco portfolio.
- Project Engineer Lead of multi-million dollars communication & security project.
- Master Degree in Engineering Management, Penn State University, 2017
- B.S. Computer Engineering, King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, 2010
- Project Management Professional (PMP), 2017
Current Title & Company: Business Manager, PMO, Saudi Aramco
- Executive Director of Finance & Treasury – PMI KSA
- Member of PMI Global Executive council – NextPert
- Member of Saudi Council of Engineering
As a member with PMI-KSA chapter with strong believe on PMI’s vision and mission, I would like to Leverage my 10 years of experience in finance and project management to share the knowledge and promote the growth of project management specialty within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In addition, support the organization to reach the ultimate goal of our local chapter to be a regional hub and a center of excellence in project management.
As an Executive Director of Finance & Treasury, I will focus on maintaining the chapter’s financial stability and improve the performance of the chapter to reach its vision. My goal is to ensure the chapter’s financial statement are transparent, ethical, and adherence to the policies and the chapter’s bylaws.