Mohannad Ali Al Harbi SVP Local Business Continuities
Areas of Expertise
- Managed total of 3 Mega projects as a Project Manager with a total of 1.2 Billion USD CAPEX. I have also built several petrochemical units within SABIC throughout my time in this role.
- Lead 2 Mega projects as a Lead Project Engineer with a total of 240 Million USD CAPEX. In this role, I have also built several petrochemical units’ investment within SABIC.
- Lead 8 site Projects as a Site Project Engineer with a total of 25 Million USD CAPEX. As a result, my hardworking efforts have improved the reliability of one of SABIC sites.
- Master Degree in Engineering Management, KFUPM
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, KFUPM
- Certifications: PgMP, PMP
- Conducted awareness and preparation sessions for the PgMP Certification at SABIC.
- Prepared project management knowledge sharing sessions within SABIC for the development of lessons learned, case studies, and best practices in alignment with the PMI standards.
In reference to the booming project management culture, I see a huge potentiality in Saudi Arabia to adopt the practice and flourish it across the nation. As we center the youth within the working space, I believe that the PMI KSA Chapter will evolve to greater heights through the youths’ diverse talents and eagerness to achieve. As the SVP of the Local Business Continuities Department, I believe that we are on a verge to a strong project management culture and help lead with this vision in mind through encouraging the importance of accreditations and spreading awareness of PM best practices across the globe.