Mohammed Sulaiman Bin Halabi SVP Administration
- Assist in the establishment of the KPMG PMO goals and objectives
- Actively involved in the preparation of strategic transformation and KPI performance indicators
- Contribute to the working PMI culture by spreading awareness of the PMO methodology for the public and private sector.
- Extensively experienced in strategic business coordination and development.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Specialized concentration in Marketing & International Business, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Business Administration, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- Certifications: PMO-CP, PMP
Current Title & Company: Consultant, KPMG Al Fozan & Partners
Registration Team Leader at the PMI-KSA Jeddah Symposium.
As a working consultant, I believe that my extensive knowledge within the project management field will significantly contribute to the booming project management culture across the kingdom. Working at KPMG for many years has not only provided me with new concepts and methodologies to perform at my best, but it has also inspired me to lead with a visionary stance for change. I wholeheartedly believe that the project management culture in Saudi Arabia will flourish at its great potential and am working to contribute to that vision through my professional endeavors and in my service carried at PMI KSA.