Khalid Al Otaibi SVP Communications
- Completed 15 years of experience as PMO & Project specialist. His experience spans from projects delivery to monitoring and controlling the project portfolio.
- Head of Saudi Aramco Project Estimating, responsible to review and approve all capital estimates for the Saudi Aramco Oil & Gas projects. Upstream Project Estimating reviews and endorses 300+ estimates per year for a multi-billion-dollar projects portfolio.
- Worked on projects for three LEED certified buildings in Saudi Arabia.
- M.S. Finance, George Washington University, 2018
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, University of New Haven, 2005
- Project Management Professional (PMP), 2009
Current Title & Company: Head of Project Estimating, PMO, Saudi Aramco
- Head of eastern province section of Hayah Volunteering group
- Member of the Saudi Council of Engineers
- Member of PMI & PMI-KSA Chapter
Leveraging my 15 years of experience in project management and capital budgeting, I plan to seek for improvements in the communication process of the local chapter to promote the growth of the organization and support the ultimate goal of our local chapter to be a regional hub and a center of excellence in project management.
I will focus on developing initiatives that would improve our chapter’s communication effectiveness and continuous improvement. I will ensure the organization’s strict adherence to the communication policies.
As an Executive Director of Communication, I will exert all possible efforts to support the organization’s goal while maintaining a strict to the policies and the chapter’s bylaws.