Dr. Hasan Tayyeb Executive Director Western/Southern Regions
- Saudi Aramco Company:
Industrial Security Planning & Support – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia | July 2004 – Aug 2004
Project Maintenance – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia | July 2005 to August 2005
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
Engineering & Project Management -Jubail City | Nov 2006 – Oct 2009
- GAS Petrochemical Company – GAS Plant-Phase VII / KSA | Feb 2007 – Jun 2007
- Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company / Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) Olefins Plant KSA/Singapore | July 2007 – Oct 2009
- Tomlinson Group/Ministry of Transportation Ontario
Engineering Projects, Ottawa, Canada | April 2013 – Nov 2018
- Umm AlQura University
Professor – Project/Construction Management , Makkah, Saudi Arabia| Aug 2018 to Present
- Smart Transit Consulting Office
Engineering Projects, Makkah, Saudi Arabia| Feb 2019 to Present
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering – Freight Rails and Logistic Modeling, Canada, 2018
- Master of Civil Engineering – Traffic/Pedestrian Modeling and Simulation, Canada, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Saudi Arabia, 2006
- Project Management Professional PMP, Project Management Institute, 2015.
- Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP, Project Management Institute, 2020.
- Professional Engineer P.Eng., Professional Engineers Ontario, 2018.
- Professional Engineer PE, Saudi Council of Engineers, 2018.
- Private Pilot- PPL, Transport Canada, 2018.
Volunteering activity for non-profit organizations:
• Project Management Institute, Saudi Arabia | 2018 to present.
• Professional Engineers Ontario, Canada | 2017 to present.
Short message from the board member:
Project management is an important KEY toward achieving our country’s vision 2030. We at PMI-KSA are using our experience, professional skills sharing project management knowledge to keep you engaged and be part of the PM community, guaranteeing efficiency and high performance to accomplish PMI goals in alignment with the Strategic Vision 2030.
Enjoy the journey by being a “PMIer”