Badr Burshaid PMI-KSA Chapter President
- Director of Saudi Aramco’s PMI, responsible to oversee, manage, monitor and control a multi-billion dollar project portfolio. This portfolio covers over more than 200 projects annually including Oil and Gas projects, Petrochemicals, Community and Infrastructure projects, Joint Ventures, maritime projects and other sectors.
- Completed 19 years of experience in project management in complex project management projects. His role includes working as a program director managing and executing a Mega Oil and Gas program.
- International Project management experiences in Egypt, UK, and South Korea.
- Established partnerships with projects institutions including PMI.
- Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM)
- CII Leadership Program, The University of Texas at Austin – Red McCombs School of Business
Current Title & Company:
Director, Project Management Office Department, Saudi Aramco.
- Member of PMI’s Global Executive Council.
- Member of the Saudi Council of Engineers
- Active participant in Technical Dinners and extracurricular events with PMI KSA and the local projects ecosystem.
- Active supporter in the PMI-KSA Academy
- Acted as a Keynote Speaker at the PMI KSA Conference in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2019)
As a director of Marjan and Zuluf Program, Badr Burshaid oversee the largest offshore program for Saudi Aramco which is consisting of infrastructure, oil, gas, onshore and offshore facilities.
Badr’s responsibilities include management of project innovation, implementation of new technologies, in construction and the ongoing development of new project initiatives.
He is identified and respected throughout the Oil and gas industry as a leader capable to manage and oversee complex oil and gas programs.
Badr has a 25-years of industry experience and holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia.
He also holds the position of the President of the Project Management Institute, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the largest chapter in MENA region and the third largest in the world.