Ahmed Al Mulhim Executive Directors Eastern / Northern Regions
Heads the Quality Monitoring Unit of Inspection Department where we:
- Monitor contractors’ quality programs during design and procurement phases of Saudi Aramco projects, and verify
compliance with the requirements of the contract
- Coordinate quality monitoring activities performed by Saudi Aramco Inspection Offices during manufacturing of
inspectable materials procured by contractors for Saudi Aramco projects
- Capture and share lessons learned and best practices identified during projects execution concerning quality of
- Coordinate inspection activities with Aramco overseas offices in The Hague, Tokyo, Italy, Singapore, Shanghai, Seoul
- Report Inspection Agencies performance worldwide
- B.S. – Mechanical Engineering 1994 – 1999 from KFUPM
- Master of Engineering – Construction Engineering & Management 2003 – 2008 from KFUPM
Current Title & Company: Heading of Quality Monitoring Unit of Inspection Department- Saudi Aramco
- Quality Management Roles of Owners during the Procurement Phase of Oil & Gas Projects in PMI Research and
Education Conference 2008, Warsaw-Poland.
- Factors Affecting the Materials Procurement Process for Construction Projects in PMI Research and Education
Conference 2010, Washington D.C. – USA.
- Posted papers peer reviewer for PMI Research and Education Conferences 2010 in Washington D.C. – USA, 2012 in
Limerick, Ireland and 2014 in Portland-Oregon, USA
Throughout the last 20 years, I have worked in Saudi Aramco on diversified tasks & completed several multi-function assignments in different departments within Saudi Aramco. I was involved in several mega projects like Hawiyah Gas Plant, Haradh Gas Plant, Ras Tanura Refinery Clean Fuel Project & Jazan Refinery & Terminal Projects. My assignments ranged between a Project Quality Engineer to a Project Quality Manager of Jazan R&T Projects from the early design to the construction closing stage.